[SOLD] Bright one-to-two bedroom, one and one-half bath first floor quad with view of the farm. This unit is optimally located close to the Common House and Parking and can be accessed with no steps. To see the location of this home at Nubanusit Neighborhood,, look for Unit 1C on our Site Plan.
What makes this home unique?
- Sunny, first floor living with no steps to front door
- 2.07 kvh solar system
- Hardwood floors with natural woodwork doors and trim
- Maple Shaker-style kitchen and bath cabinets
- Granite counters
- Floor plan upgraded with half bath in second bedroom/den and kitchen pantry
- Great location near Common House and parking
- Freshly painted interior
Type of Unit: Quad
# of Bedrooms: 1 + 1 bedroom/den
# of Bathrooms: 1.5
Square Feet: 1,024
Dues/Month (2016): $212
Taxes/Year (2015): $7,772
Sale Price: $219,000
Monthly Homeowners' Association dues include heat, hot water (except in summer), insurance, snow removal, internet, team activities, and funds to operate, preserve, and maintain land and buildings held in common.
General amenities that all NNF members enjoy include use of the Common House (including two guest rooms), a workshop, garage space, acreage (fields and forest trails), and a swimming pond.
To speak with someone about purchasing this home, please contact Janet McEwen at 603-525-4211 or email@example.com.