In the farm pod of the community, this home has easy access to neighborhood amenities.This unit faces south with views of the farm land and forest. To see the location of this home at Nubanusit Neighborhood, look for Unit 5B on our Site Plan.
What makes this home unique?
- Third floor with two rooms - a double-window in the south-facing room, with closets, knee-wall storage, and LED lighting in each.
- Custom kitchen - granite countertops, tile backsplash; Hubbarton Forge island pendants
- High-end appliances - GE Profile induction oven, Advantium oven/microwave, and custom-paneled Jenn-Air refrigerator and KitchenAide dishwasher
- Hunter Douglas shutters and blinds
- Minka-Aire Concept II flush mount ceiling fans
- Oak floors on all three living floors
- Natural pine doors and woodwork throughout
- Birch Shaker-style kitchen and bathroom cabinets
- Master bedroom faces south with a large walk-in closet
- Large linen closet on second floor
- Photovoltaic panels
- Plumbed for solar hot water
- Full basement
- Landscaped yard with perennials, shrubs, and unique rock features
Type of Unit: Duplex
# of Bedrooms: 3+ including third floor
# of Bathrooms: 2
Square Feet: 2,120
Dues/Month (2016): $484
Taxes/Year (2015): $12,445
Sale Price: $439,000
Monthly Homeowners' Association dues include heat, hot water, insurance, snow removal, internet, team activities, and funds to operate, preserve, and maintain land and buildings held in common.
To speak with someone about purchasing this home, please contact Janet McEwen (The Mollers, Inc.) at 603-525-4211 x204 or email@example.com.
For a more complete listing, please see http://homesforsale.