This two- to four-bedroom, two-bath home is located next to the pond and the farm field, with private views to the south and west.This prime house site was chosen by the original developers of the community to build their home. To see the location of this home at Nubanusit Neighborhood, look for Unit 8A on our Site Plan.
What makes this home unique?
- Large west-facing screen porch on concrete wall foundation, designed to be easily remodeled into a first floor bedroom with private bathroom
- Extended, covered front porch
- Third level with two rooms and double windows, fully finished and heated
- Hardwood floors on 1st and 2nd level and stairs
- Wide pine floors on 3rd level
- Natural wood interior trim
- Open stairway to 2nd and 3rd level with hardwood balusters
- Handcrafted Trikeenan Tiles in kitchen and 2nd floor bathroom
- First floor bathroom with large shower and washer/dryer
- Granite counters in kitchen, built-in pantry cabinet, built-in cabinets in dining room
- Master bedroom has large walk-in closet with built-in hardwood shelves
- Level yard with stone retaining wall, lilac bushes, star magnolia tree, apple trees & blueberry bushes
- Very quiet
Type of Unit: Duplex
# of Bedrooms: 2 + 2 attic rooms
# of Bathrooms: 2
Square Feet: 1,748
Dues/Month (2016): $437
Taxes/Year (2015): $11,259
Sale Price: $410,000
Monthly Homeowners' Association dues include heat, hot water, insurance, snow removal, internet, team activities, and funds to operate, preserve, and maintain land and buildings held in common.
General amenities that all NNF members enjoy include use of the Common House (including two guest rooms), a workshop, garage space, acreage (fields and forest trails), and a swimming pond.
To speak with someone about purchasing this home, please contact Irene LeMessurier at (603) 801-8141 or email@example.com.