- 8” Foundation walls poured concrete w/ steel rebar both vertical and horizontal.
- Waterproofing system.
- Perforated pipe foundation drains in 3/4” crushed stone.
- 4” concrete basement slab on 2” rigid insulation on 6” crushed stone.
- Passive or active radon venting system.
- Exterior walls 2X6 @ 24” o.c. with 1 1/2”X1 1 /2” horizontal strapping.
- 1/2” plywood wall sheathing, 5/8” Advan Tech roof sheathing at main roofs.
- Engineered floor joists.
- Sub floors 3/4” tongue and groove Advan Tech engineered plywood glued and nailed to floor joists.
- Two hour fire rated acoustical wall between units.
- Basement floors 2” rigid
- Floors between units: R - 19 acoustical fiberglass (in the fourplexes)
- Walls: R - 26 dense pack cellulose.
- Roofs: R - 46 densepack cellulose.
- Foundations: R - 10.1 (actual) 2 3/8” rigid insulation on exterior of foundations.
- 30 year Iko architectural shingles.
- Ice & Water shield at eaves, valleys and ridges.
- Clear red cedar shingles and clapboards with rain screen system. 1X8 vertical cedar at
some locations. Vertical pine at garages.
- 5/4” red cedar trim.
- 1”X4” pine with clear finish.
- Porches: 2x pressure treated framing with 1X composite decking.
- Ceilings, 1X6 T&G #2 pine.
- Porch Columns: White cedar natural tree trunks.
- Windows and Exterior Doors:
- Accurate Dorwin pultruded insulated fiberglass triple glazed windows with SDL muntins.
- Insect screens on all operable windows.
- Fir half light paneled entry door.
- Pella triple glazed wood aluminum - clad terrace doors.
- 6 panel 1 3/8” solid core masonite doors (upgrade to solid pine in some homes).
- Emtek Hardware.
- 1X4 side and 5/4”X6 head wood casing painted.
- 1X6 base trim.
- Hardwood stair tread with painted poplar risers.
- 5/4” hardwood stair rail cap with natural finish
- Ceramic tile at mudroom floors, and bathroom floors.
- Floors: birch, red oak or wide pine.
- Kitchen Cabinets: Prefinished hardwood frames and hardwood overlay style and rail
panel doors; dovetailed drawers. Plywood boxes.
- Kitchen counters: Plastic laminate (i.e. Formica)
- 5/8” sheetrock walls and 1/2 “ sheetrock ceilings .
Paints and Finishes
- Exterior: Ben Moore wood sealer. Natural finish.
- Interior: 1 coat primer and 2 coats finish Ben Moore Eco-spec low voc paint on trim and walls.
- Water based urethane on natural trim and doors.
- Wood Floors: Birch and oak are prefinished to reduce off-gassing. Pine has 3 coats water - base polyurethane.
Appliances - All Energy Star, electric appliances to be provided by buyer.
- 30” range, 30” refrigerator (larger opening in a few homes), 24” dishwasher.
- Washer and dryer hook - up on main floor (except for Unit 2B it is on the 2nd floor)
Water and Sewer
- Municipal, Town of Peterborough
- Central pellet - fired forced hot water.
- Forced hot water Myson radiant wall panels.
- Individual domestic hot water storage tanks at each unit.
- Forced hot water radiant floor heating in the Dining Room and Children's Room
- Myson radiant wall panels everywhere else.
- Low flow plumbing fixtures.
- Dual flush low flow toilets.
- Laundry hook - up, one per unit
- Outdoor frost - free hydrant, at least one per unit.
- Pex piping for domestic hot and cold water.
- Acrylic tub and shower units (upgrade to enamel cast iron tub in some homes).
- Pex piping for forced hot water heat lines.
- Schedule 40 ABS plastic.
- Heat recovery system at each unit septic outflow pipe where space allows.
- 100 amp service to each unit.
- Cat 5 cable at each unit. One jack per room except bathroom and kitchen.
- TV Cable jacks, 1 at living room and 1 per bedroom.
- Telephone: one jack per room except bathrooms
- Fluorescent energy efficient lighting.