If you answer YES to most of the following questions, you and Nubanusit Neighborhood & Farm just might be a good fit.
- Do you like the idea of getting to know your neighbors as friends and lending them a hand when they could use some help?
- Are you comfortable with houses clustered together, in order to protect more community open space and farmland?
- Do you want to live in a community that includes a farm supported and managed as part of our neighborhood?
- Do you want to be part of a community dedicated to reducing its environmental impact? "Living lightly on the earth."
- Do you enjoy hiking, biking, swimming, ice skating, cross country skiing or horseback riding right out your back door?
- Would you enjoy living within walking distance (1.25 miles) of town including shops, restaurants, library, churches, museums and town services?
- Would you like joining your neighbors in weekly community dinners?
- Would you value participating in community work including periodic workdays to help maintain the neighborhood?
- Are you willing to forego a garage attached to your house, walking instead from a central parking area, to have a pedestrian friendly/car-free neighborhood?
- Is living in a vibrant community more important to you than living in your dream house?
For additional related reading, check out Finding a Healthy, Happy Cohousing Community that Fits Your Values